Internet of things is more like a coming of age movie, with regard to technology and its impact on each and every thing. Investors are banking on this technology where, in time to come, every single aspect of human life is going to depend on the internet. Be it entertainment industry, science or technology, or any other field.
In simple terms, it is the data exchange and communication that happens with the help of interconnected infrastructure of technology through, software, devices, and network.
What is the Impact of IoT?
Connectivity has been a major technological change, especially, since, the advent of social media. Every telecommunication device will now come up with Wi-Fi connectivity. This is one of the smallest examples of IoT of future. Whichever electronic device you use, will have interconnectivity to various devices and technologies.
Examples of IoT
- Smartphones, for example are one of the best examples of internet of things.
- There are umpteen things you can do on a Smartphone apart from making and receiving calls.
- You can use it for internet, making payments, booking tickets, and everything else that you can do with the internet.
- You don’t need to have a laptop or the PC with you to be able to access any kind of data on the internet.
- In time to come, most of the devices will be embedded with this technology.
We have arranged our lives around technology. With the IoT, when every device will work on technology, it will make out lives smarter and productive. It is safer to say that, every electronic device that you use, be it a kitchen appliance, or a gym equipment, will have IoT technology integration. Just like smart watches, this technology will be a part of each and every device we use.